Wednesday, April 6, 2011

naughty dreams

okay i will admit i had a naughty dreram about my new amazing boyfriend jacob
first i was trying to find him at our school but got lost multipl times than i was trying to find his house but as soon as i found it i freaked cuz he had a scary dad than when i fianaly did come up some how some way i took off my shirt and walked around shirtless, i coved my boobs with my hands than jacob was tryuiing to find a vest that would work with his outfit and when i tryed to kiss him he would stop me than poit out we were around his family lol (BLUSH) than i got my shirt back on and we left we went walking around the school, there was pizza every where like someone had just throw a huge pizza party. he wraped his ands around my torso and i put my hands up around his neck than he started whispering naughty things to me and kissing my neck i said  " don't do things iw ould like" in a jokeing a horny way but he kept doing it and i realised i was geting horny than i woke up and realized justin was sitting next to me on the couch (BLUSH AND SCREAM SHIT IN MY HEAD) it was vry unconfortable UHG!! i wish it really was like that oh and did i mention that in my dream jacobs grandma was a pot dealer?... ya she tryed to sell me cronic but i had no money so me and jacobs bro tryed to steal some and got caught lol it was soooo funny
this is jacob isnt he awsome looking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment