Friday, May 6, 2011

IM IN LOVE!??!?!?!?!?!

wtf why didnt i see this comeing?
i get a freakin awsome bf and dont expect to fall in love but what happens i do! wf im so mad at myself i hought i built a wall that wold keep me from falling in love i thought it cold stand jacob but it cant. you wanna know the sad part? i knew it was going to happen the moment i me him. that little thing whent off in my head "hay zarah you gonna fall in love with this guy. and guess what? it'll suk cuz you'll end up getting hurt in the end"  cuz i know im gonna end p getting hurt i always do and this guy ook down all my defences all of them even the back up so if he ends up stabbing me in the heart it will hut 100000000000X worse it wont just be like :'( it will be like D': with tons of tears and everything
 its really scary i dont wanna fall in love i really dont want to! how do i handle this? i cant dump him cuz that will hurt me and im trying not to be in love with him bu he makes it so fucking hard cuz 1 he's nice 2 he's sexy 3 he's taller then me and thats hard to find at my age 4 he has this way that always pulls me to him 5 every time i even think of him i smile he makes me smile he makes me so happy yet so scared
i love him but i dont wanna love him... what if he doesnt love me? what if im the only one in this realashonship with anything more than sex in mind/ no he's not like that he may have a big dick but he's not a dick
i hope he feels the same way otherwise it will drive me crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment